For a simple yet innovative take on the traditional urban grill try Chaplin’s Grill. With a menu including calamari salad to fabulous prawn curry and vegetarian meal options – among all the impeccable steaks and grills, there’s something for everyone. To pair your food with something delicious that really brings out all your food’s flavours – try one of their wine options.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- 30 Top African Designers To Showcase at AFI Fashion Week
- Tequila Sunset Party-Dejavu
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Pre-Heritage Day Party
- Nairobi Kizomba Sensação Weekender - Johannesburg Edition
- Lazy Days & Lawn Blankets at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel
- Sandton City versus Nelson Mandela Square
- Top African Cuisine Restaurants
- Couple Cooking Class
- Why You Need To Try Out Chaplin's Grill
- It's A Hair Affair At Franco International
- A Magical World At Hamleys Sandton City
Chaplin’s Grill is located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 167 reviews
Our supper club visited this establishment on Friday, based on reviews we were all looking forward to dinning at Chaplin’s. As a big group waiter suggested starter platter which sound good. When it...
What an incredible meal - I had the rump and hubby the sirloin, both cooked to perfection. The service was impeccable - thanks Nigel. We would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. The added...
Probably the best steak I have ever had. Hands down much better steakhouse than restaurants such as Peter Luger in Brooklyn. I had a Wingrib steak grilled to perfection. Don't miss this place if you...