For a simple yet innovative take on the traditional urban grill try Chaplin’s Grill. With a menu including calamari salad to fabulous prawn curry and vegetarian meal options – among all the impeccable steaks and grills, there’s something for everyone. To pair your food with something delicious that really brings out all your food’s flavours – try one of their wine options.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Fawlty Flowers - Auto & General Theatre on the Square
- The Echo of a Noise by Pieter-Dirk Uys
- Allure Private Lounge 2019
- Pick n Pay on Nicol Seafood & Bubbly Festival
- Wine Not Festival 2019
- Night School: The Monthly Mixology Masterclass
- Ed Sheeran Johannesburg Pop-Up Store
- Nik Rabinowitz Work In Progress
- Amberley Craft Market
- Kaya Legacy Walk/Run
- Free Craft 'n Coffee Day
- Ballet Botanica at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
Chaplin’s Grill is located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 166 reviews
Our supper club visited this establishment on Friday, based on reviews we were all looking forward to dinning at Chaplin’s. As a big group waiter suggested starter platter which sound good. When it...
What an incredible meal - I had the rump and hubby the sirloin, both cooked to perfection. The service was impeccable - thanks Nigel. We would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. The added...
Probably the best steak I have ever had. Hands down much better steakhouse than restaurants such as Peter Luger in Brooklyn. I had a Wingrib steak grilled to perfection. Don't miss this place if you...