For years now Cesco’s in Strjidom Park has been the go-to Portuguese food joint in the area. Its menu sings like a soprano and its food kicks like a EUFA striker. Grab your buddies, pals and buddy-pals and head to Cesco’s for some sexy peri peri chicken and draught beer. Their prices are fair and the vibe is something that will get you hooked on the eatery/pub. What are you waiting for?
- Have Fun Go-Karting In Johannesburg
- Welcome To Cresta Shopping Centre
- Suburbs Of Johannesburg
- Explore Johannesburg West & The West Rand
- Explore Johannesburg North
- Schools In Randburg
- Entertainment In Randburg
- Enjoy Guilt Free Meals From GI Jane
- Welcome To Randburg
- Happy Bar And Grill
- What To Do This Saint Patrick’s Day
- Anna Davel - Songs of Shirley Bassey
Cesco’s is a Portuguese pub and restaurant in Strijdom Park, just off Malibongwe Drive.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 88 reviews
When clients wanted me to take them to what I thought was a "dive" I could not have been more surprised. Yes it looks like a dive but that adds to the charm. The food is consistently excellent...
Awesome seafood, service. Specials during the week. Popular for pub lunches etc. Thursday espetada have to book, packed. One of my faves..
Parking well sorted, friendly and relaxed atmosphere, value for money, good quality food and service.