- Explore Troyeville
- Diverse Places To Celebrate Your Heritage In The City
- Take a Break with KitKat this Heritage Day
- Heritage Month Celebrations at Sibikwa Arts Centre
- Johannesburg Arts Alive International Festival 2019
- Where to Celebrate Women's Month in the City
- Kwa-Khaya Lendaba Cultural Village – Mysticism in Joburg
- The Ultimate Heritage Day Celebration Guide
- How to Celebrate Freedom Day in Johannesburg
- Nan Hua Temple
- Nelson Mandela House
- Rand Club
- Voortrekker Monument
- Gold Reef City
- Constitution Hill
Heritage & Culture
Diverse Places To Celebrate Your Heritage In The C...
11 official languages, over a dozen cultural tribes and a collective history which is... Read More
Heritage Month Celebrations at Sibikwa Arts Centre
Sibikwa Arts Centre invite you to celebrate our country’s cultural diversity at... Read More
Johannesburg Arts Alive International Festival 201...
This spring brings with it a colourful explosion of music, dance, theatre, visual art and... Read More
Kwa-Khaya Lendaba Cultural Village – Mysticism i...
Zulu shaman and cultural historian, Credo Mutwa runs a cultural village, Kwa-Khaya... Read More