Bismillah Restaurant serves traditional Indian cuisine, with specialising chefs from Bangladesh who offer culinary knowledge and expertise. The menu has a large variety of authentic South East Asian dishes with firm favourites that include biryani, tikka, roti, curry and more. All their dishes are filled with aromas, glowing colours and evocative flavours of exotic masalas. The restaurant has an authentic dining style and offers catering for functions too.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Pick Me Up Poetry Presents Rasheed Copeland
- Love Me So Wine Club - July Edition
- The Brand-New Whippet In Melville Harvest Store Is Officially Open!
- 19 Italian Songs and Arias in Melville
- Melville Comedy Club
- First Sundays Melville July 2019
- Walala Wasala Makers And Bakers
- Walala Wasala - Makers And Bakers Day
- Mingle With The Single At Love Birds Singles Party
- Laugh Into The Relaunch Of Gina With Hilarious Eugene Mathews
- If The Thrift Store Is Your Happy Place, Read On!
- Wednesday Jazz Night at Six Cocktail Bar
Bismillah Restaurant is located in Melville and offers an experience of South Asian cuisine (Bangladesh, Pakistan and South East India).
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 40 reviews
Beef kharai is my favorite. With butter naan and basmati rice. The cheese samoosas are perfect. The other curry dishes are good too. The biryani is great. Staff are friendly.
This place is the best so far for indian cuisine for all the karahis , biryanis , naans- Try their beef manchurian and beef with hot sauce ..awesome. Although their service has slightly droppes and...
Nicola K Says:
I've never had a disappointing meal at the Bismillah restaurants. Their curries are delightful, and the portions are generous. No alcohol available here. But the food is great!