Join The Capsicum Culinary Studio Family!
Capsicum Culinary Studio has a growing reputation for producing highly successful chef graduates, who work at all levels within the industry, locally and globally. A winning combination of industry-trained lecturers, internationally-recognised City & Guilds chef courses, as well as a thriving student life, sets Capsicum Culinary Studio apart as SA’s leading chef school.
The Rosebank campus offers students easy access to public transport. Now is the time to turn your passion for food into a reality and gain a globally-respected qualification.
What’s On Their ‘Menu’?
With Capsicum Culinary Studio, you can expect:
- All-inclusive fees.
- An all expenses paid trip to Europe for the six top students enrolled in the Combination in Culinary Arts programme.
- Access to the highest standard of culinary education from qualified chef lecturers.
- National footprint with six campuses throughout South Africa
- Proud alumni network at all levels in the industry, locally and globally.
- The opportunity to study abroad with the Swiss Education Group (SEG) that allows students to further their education in Switzerland and complete a Bachelor’s degree.
- A thriving student life where students make new friends, experience new things and learn invaluable skills while having fun.
2017 Seats Are Filling Fast – Enroll Today!
The Sandton campus invites you to be a part of the magic and experience the training kitchen first-hand. Phone the campus on 011 234 1896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to visit the team and talk to a helpful course consultant.
All of their courses are available on a full-time or part-time basis and cover everything from Patisserie to Food Preparation and Cooking and everything in between.
For More Information
For more information about the Capsicum Culinary Studio click here, call them on +27 11 234 1896 or email email@example.com.