Bassline is located in Newtown Cultural Precinct in Johannesburg. Established in 1994, it was then located in Melville but moved to Newtown in 2003.
The concert venue has hosted big festivals such as Urban Voices, Joy of Jazz and Arts Alive. Artists such as HHP, Louie Vega, Wyclef and many others have passed through the Bassline doors.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Love Me So Canna Suppa Club
- Must-Try Egg Inspired Foods And Restaurants
- Melville Voted 33rd Coolest Neighbourhood On Earth
- Suburbs Of Johannesburg
- Explore Johannesburg North
- Entertainment in Melville
- Accommodation in Melville
- Restaurants in Melville
- Schools in Melville
- Shopping in Melville
- 27 Boxes Is Open For Business!
- Spilt Milk