Barrels & Bottles is a premier wine and bottle store, that also serves as a pub and bar. Some of their food offering includes finger foods, snack baskets, toasted sandwiches, pork bangers, beef prego rolls plus it is also a great venue to host a birthday, engagement and bachelors party. Pre-bookings of 10 get discounts as well. The pub has TVs both inside and outside for sports lovers, an open air beer garden, and the inside section has a cozy little fireplace for winter evenings.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Join In For Ladies Night At Rockets
- Lanser's On Main Does Bistro Right
- Q&A With Chef Lanser of Lanser's On Main
- Images by Jan Neethling Exhibition
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- The Artistic Palate with Chef Wandile Mabaso
- Grande Launch Of The Coachman's Crossing Farmers Market
- 'Genie in a Bottle' By Taher Jaoui
- Moms & Daughters Paint Day At Café del Sol Botanico
- Outrun The Rest At The Campus Run - Winter Edition
- Gin And Chocolate Pairing At Cafè Del Sol Botanico
- Beauty Masterclass With Sir John Is Back With A Bang
Barrels & Bottles is a small pub located in Cramerview Village, Bryanston
Venue Name:Barrels & Bottles
Cramerview Village Centre, 277 Main Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Thursday: 11h00 - 22h00, Friday & Saturday: 11h00 - 02h00, Sunday: Closed
Price Range:R200 for two
:Pubs and Bars