At Bamboo Farmers’ Market expect to find all your local and organic fresh produce – which include duck products, free-range organic fruit and vegetables, raw honey, olives, lemon products, fair-trade coffee, dried fruits, farm butter, cupcakes, lasagna, pesto, breads and much more. The market is open every Saturday from 09h00 to 13h00. For more information click here
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Melville Voted 33rd Coolest Neighbourhood On Earth
- Suburbs Of Johannesburg
- Explore Johannesburg North
- Entertainment in Melville
- Accommodation in Melville
- Restaurants in Melville
- Schools in Melville
- Shopping in Melville
- 27 Boxes Is Open For Business!
- Spilt Milk
- Do You Even Poetry (Night)?
- Speed Wagon - Hell's Kitchen Melville
Bamboo Farmers’ Market in Melville is where you will find locally grown and fresh produce, that is hand-picked just for you!