At Bamboo Farmers’ Market expect to find all your local and organic fresh produce – which include duck products, free-range organic fruit and vegetables, raw honey, olives, lemon products, fair-trade coffee, dried fruits, farm butter, cupcakes, lasagna, pesto, breads and much more. The market is open every Saturday from 09h00 to 13h00. For more information click here
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Walala Wasala Makers And Bakers
- Walala Wasala - Makers And Bakers Day
- Mingle With The Single At Love Birds Singles Party
- Laugh Into The Relaunch Of Gina With Hilarious Eugene Mathews
- If The Thrift Store Is Your Happy Place, Read On!
- First Sundays Melville April 2019
- Wednesday Jazz Night at Six Cocktail Bar
- 'Hot' Curry Spots Around The City
- Explore Melville
- Top Cocktails in Melville
- Ladies Night Out Around The City
- Love Me So Bottomless Bubbly Saturdays
Bamboo Farmers’ Market in Melville is where you will find locally grown and fresh produce, that is hand-picked just for you!