What Is It?
The waiting is over and we are so excited because the time is now. The build-up to this incredible event made 2018 a monate mpolaye year, but things are getting, even more, monate this 2019. We are sure you’re going to be excited to know that this is the big one yet, giving you a line you cannot resist you’ll be glad you bought those tickets. The Bacardi Holiday Club is back and it’s time to get out of the city and join Bacardi for this all-inclusive party just outside of Johannesburg! This year, they’re keeping it intimate without only 1500 tickets available for sale. But, your ticket is all-inclusive. That’s right, you get all your food, drinks and a range of activities included in the ticket price.
You’ll also spend the weekend jamming to a lineup full of some of the best artists in the country. The lineup includes:
- Da Les
- DJ Speedsta
- Heavy K
- Nadia Nakai
- Priddy Ugly and more.
You’re allowed to bring your own tent and pitch it up (free of charge) or choose one of their camping options listed below. So get your tickets today before they sell out!
When Is It?
Friday, 08 March 2019 – Sunday, 10 March 2019 from 12:00.
Where Is It?
Welgelegen Manor, Farm Rietbult R51, Balfour Road, Balfour, Mpumalanga.
How Much Is It?
- Earlybird – R990 per person
- General – R1250 per person
Tickets can be purchased here.
- Budget camping – R800 per tent (includes a mattress, sleeping bags, and pillows)
- Comfy camping – R1 300 per tent (includes stretchers, bedding, bedside table, LED lamp, and plastic chair)
- Lux camping – R1 700 per tent (includes wooden beds, bedding, bedside table, LED lamp, and chairs.)
For More Information?