Established in 2001, by Teresa Lizamore, Artspace has been showing the work of talented up and coming, as well as established contemporary South African artists for the past decade.
Visit the Artspace Johannesburg website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Film Screening: Berlin Alexanderplatz Remastered
- Silent Book Club at the Goethe Institut Johannesburg
- Social Parkwood Is African Inspiration
- Film Screening Of The Young Karl Marx At The Goethe-Institut
- 2nd Annual Silent Walk For The Deaf
- Week #1 at The Reading Room
- The Hollard Daredevil Run 2019
- Art It Is
- Top 10 Places To Go On The Weekend
- Worcester Cottage & Suite
- Parkwood Boutique Hotel
Artspace was formed out of the growing art scene of the early 2000’s and features both established and emerging artists at their small Rosebank location.
Venue Name:Artspace Gallery – Johannesburg
142 Jan Smuts Ave
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment