Art It Is, located in Parkwood, curates and supports undiscovered promising artists in Johannesburg. At this gallery you can also buy some of their great contemporary art works at affordable prices. The gallery collaborates with designers, decorators, architects, corporates and everyday people in a non-intimidating manner, making art accessible to anyone and everyone.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Dada Khanyisa | 'Good Feelings'
- Let's Get Quizzical
- Gallery Hop Down Jan Smuts Avenue
- Kendell Geers - "In Gozi We Trust"
- Q & A with Sam Nhlengethwa on 'Joburg Selected'
- Sam Nhlengethwa presents 'Joburg Selected' at the Goodman Gallery
- Carrie Mae Weems - 'Over Time' at the Goodman Gallery
- The Fragile Exhibition by Theko Boshomane
- 3rd Annual Silent Walk
- Sue Williamson | That Particular Morning
- Film Screening: Berlin Alexanderplatz Remastered
- Silent Book Club at the Goethe Institut Johannesburg
Art It Is is located in Parkwood, Johannesburg.