ABSA Art Gallery, located in ABSA Towers North in Johannesburg CBD, hosts monthly contemporary art exhibitions and the prominent L’Atelier Award. The gallery has an impressive art collection, from large-scale commissioned pieces to young contemporary artists and historical South African pieces dating back to the 1900s.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg's Best Inner City Walking Tours
- Coronavirus: SANDF explain why they’re on the streets, as ‘lockdown’ looms
- Just in: Ramaphosa puts South Africa on lockdown to fight coronavirus
- Coronavirus lockdown: Here’s what South Africans can expect
- Coronavirus: ‘The next few days are crucial’ – Ramaphosa
- Night Of A 1000 Drawings - Doodle Day
- Jozi City Takeover
- February Coffee Course Hosted By Illy
- Get Your Hair Done At The Indalo Nubian Naturals
- Valentine's Day Dinner & Jazz with Tamara Dey
- Town Treasures & Summer on the Square
- A Resilient Visionary: Poetic Expressions of David Koloane
ABSA Art Gallery is located on Main Street in Johannesburg CBD.
- Venue Name:ABSA Art Gallery
ABSA Art Gallery, 161 Main Street, Johannesburg
- Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment