ABSA Art Gallery, located in ABSA Towers North in Johannesburg CBD, hosts monthly contemporary art exhibitions and the prominent L’Atelier Award. The gallery has an impressive art collection, from large-scale commissioned pieces to young contemporary artists and historical South African pieces dating back to the 1900s.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Top Spots To View The Jacarandas Bloom In Joburg
- The Best Hangouts In The CBD
- The Flight Coffee Connoisseurs At FNB Bank City
- Vibrant Places To Visit In The Electric Inner City
- Joburg CBD's Best Kept Secrets
- Smell The Coffee With The Jozi Coffee Cycle Tour
- Joburg Inner City Taster Tour And Fundraiser for TinyPaws Rescue
- The Absa Gallery presents: Our contemporary needs and the Other
- Jazz Evening With Tamara Dey at The Rand Club
- Rocco de Villiers Dinner & Concert at the Rand Club
- Fox Street Food Hall Opening Night
- 40 Years of Collecting With Standard Bank Arts
ABSA Art Gallery is located on Main Street in Johannesburg CBD.
Venue Name:ABSA Art Gallery
ABSA Art Gallery, 161 Main Street, Johannesburg
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment